Saturday, March 30, 2013

Napkin Fold Card..

Hi guys..!!!

Its weekend finally and I am feeling super relaxed after the boring week.

Today I am going to post one of my favorite card , a Napkin Fold card and its also my first attempt of multi fold cards. I dont know the if the pictures can make justice to it but belive me its really beautiful in real.

Lets get started then..!!!

The edge ribbon work was little time consuming but at the end result was totally worth it..:)
 


I was mesmerized by the sentiments I came across , so thought of putting them.
All the flowers are hand cut.

This card was inspired by the Ujjwal's Napkin fold card. You can the find the details Here .

I hope you all will like it..!!!

I am entering this card to,

Lulupu March Challenge: Lulupu March Challenge

Hugs
Shweta

13 comments:

  1. Big wow for this one , absolutely beautiful ! Lovely colors .
    Thanks for playing with us at Lulupu Birthday celebration
    wish all the best .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing take on Ujjwal's card Shweta. Your card looks really nice and colorful.
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #10 - Let's Celebrate
    P.S.: Please turn off word verification as it becomes very difficult for us to comment on the posts.
    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Indira thanks a ton.. and also Word verification is Off.. Thanks for the suggestion..:)

      Delete
  3. very nice and lovely colors
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and fantastic creativity shweta!!!! this would be the proper way to show our lovely feelings to some one We love heartly!!!!!!!! By your greetings and the way of creativity may the world fall in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shweta..

    Mast..... its really best......
    I really liked all the stuff....

    this everything is just Awesome!!!!
    Keep it up!!!!

    Regards,
    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so simple and cute and I love the sentiment inside :)
    Thank you for picking my card as your inspiration, it means a lot :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #10 - Let's Celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks alot ujjwal...!!! Your appreciation means alot..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win at Lulupu..Awesome card.. I love the ribbon work..Good Colour selection..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shweta
    Your card is awesome. I saw it on Cuddlebug Cuties link party. I'm your newest follower. I hope you will visit my log and hopefully want to follow back. My link party is going on now and I'd love for you to link up your card.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow is a attention grabber...lots of work..neat and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete